#DDChat 26th February 2015 Questions
Tomorrow is the second #DDChat on Twitter. #DDChat is a monthly chat dedicated to all things dyslexia related. It takes place on the last Thursday of each month, 8-10pm GMT using the hashtag #DDChat.
The first hour (8-9pm) will consist of a variety of questions (listed below) and the second hour (9-10pm) is an open chat to discuss all things dyslexia.
1. At what age were you/was your child assessed for dyslexia?
2. What are your experiences of starting in self-employment as a dyslexic or dyspraxic?
3. Do you/your child use assistive technology in your/their everyday life?
4. Should the NHS fund dyslexia assessments?
5. Is enough being done to tackle dyslexia?
6. Who is your dyslexic hero/heroine?
I hope to see you on Twitter tomorrow evening 🙂