#DDChat 26th March 2015 Questions
There have been some brilliant questions put forward for this month’s #DDChat. The Twitter chat will take place tomorrow at 8-10pm GMT (that’s UK time). For those in North America, please double-check the times as we have not had our daylight savings yet (I missed a chat today because I was an hour out).
As always, the chat is all to do with dyslexia and you can get involved using the hashtag #DDChat. The first hour consists of the questions below and the second hour is an open floor to either continue discussion from the questions or to discuss anything dyslexia related.
We had a great number of people joining in last month from a variety of backgrounds and countries, so please get involved and spread the word.
1. Do you have a favourite dyslexia friendly app?
2. What aspect of dyslexia do you/your child struggle with most?
3. Should you still get tested if you’re ‘getting on in your career’ without?
4. Should dyslexia be classed as a disability or a difference?
5. Do you have any routines you use to get by?
6. What’s the best way to raise confidence and self-esteem?