#DDChat 2nd April 2015 Questions
#DDChat, the Twitter chat discussing all things dyslexia, has become a weekly chat! It takes place this evening 8-10pm GMT (that’s UK time and we are now in BST – British Summer Time, so make sure if you are outside the UK to double-check the time).
As always, the chat is all to do with dyslexia and you can get involved using the hashtag #DDChat. The first hour consists of the questions below and the second hour is an open floor to either continue discussion from the questions or to discuss anything dyslexia related.
Here are the questions for today’s discussion.
1. UK leaders are debating the future of the country today. What would you ask them re: dyslexia?
2. What are your thoughts on homeschooling? Do you have experience of this?
3. Do you find certain typography helps you to read? Font, size, spacing, colour?
4. Do you/your child have other LD other than dyslexia? E.g. Irlen, dyspraxia etc?
5. Have you had any issues re: employment and dyslexia?
6. What do you think are your greatest strengths? What are you good at? (from dyslexia or generally)