Dyslexia and Me: Two Months of Blogging
Well this last month has been truly crazy! I started a new blog so I could bring together more bloggers with SpLDs, I’ve started using Twitter a lot more, I signed up to Bloglovin and my views have been going crazy this month!
This is just a short blog update because I am in the middle of writing my dissertation for university, so I won’t be going into as much detail as I did last month. I am still loving the experience of blogging though. It’s almost therapeutic to get these things off of my chest and out of my head.
Here are the top 5 blog posts that you have been reading on the blog for this month. Thank you all for your continued support and I hope you continue to interact and leave comments on the page.
1. Dyslexia and Me: Doing it for the Grown Ups (and women?) – 375 views, 2 comments, 1 vote.
2. Dyslexia and Me: Scotopic Sensitivity Syndrome/Irlen Syndrome Awareness Day? – 77 views, 2 comments, 1 vote.
3. Dyslexia and Me: The adventure begins – 61 views, 14 comments, 3 votes.
4. Dyslexia and Me: What you see, What I see – 36 views, 22 comments.
5. Question of the Month – 32 views.