Dyslexia Awareness Month: My Top 5 Dyslexia Related Blogs
As many as 1 in 5 people have dyslexia at varying degrees of severity. I have decided that this month I will be highlighting some of my top 5 dyslexia related people and things. Today I want to give some credit to my dyslexic blogging peers! I have so much love and admiration for these people and their blogs, so I would appreciate if you would give them a wee look and add them to the blogs you follow!
1. http://mydyslexicblog.wordpress.com – My absolute favourite dyslexic blogger. Mark writes really in-depth about his experiences with dyslexia and dyspraxia. He started blogging not long before I did and he is a massive inspiration to me. He also has great banter on social media. Love this guy!
2. http://sdyslexia.blogspot.co.uk – Another blogger I adore! Steve lives not to far from where I am now and always seems to be doing loads of stuff for adults with dyslexia in our region. A true inspirational guy and his blog reflects that! Steve, you are a legend!
3. http://www.alternativewiring.com – The first of the ladies who I adore! Emilie writes very interesting blogs with great depth to them. I find myself consistently giving like hearts on Bloglovin’ to her posts. A very lovely lady too!
4. http://kate0murray.wordpress.com – Oh my goodness! Kate’s blog isn’t just about dyslexia, it has loads of her creative stuff on it too! And her creative stuff is FABULOUS! Her artwork is gorgeous! Fantastic blogger, artist and person!
5. http://lightitupredfor1in5.blogspot.co.uk – A brand new blog created by two mom’s in north Alabama to raise awareness for dyslexia. Their campaign falls within Dyslexia Awareness Month and I shall be taking part on the 15th of October! I hope you all do too!